Why Am I Doing A Blog?

Please feed the fish.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Genuine Disappointment

I got a text to my phone at lunchtime from Ellie, asking whether or not I wanted to go to town with him and his nan Ange today.
FUCK YES I WANTED TO GO.
But no.
I was at work.
I am so freaking disappointed it's a bit unreal.
I have met Ellie's nan Ange only once and immediately completely adored her.
Totally and utterly.
Bloody brilliant woman.
So being offered the opportunity to see her again and not being able to and instead having to sell people ridiculously priced garden equipment is a bit of a kick in the teeth.
Gah.
And now I have to do revision so that Ellie can come over later and so that he can eat the Rice Krispie square I have for him and then I CAN EAT MINE.
Sigh.
Bye guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment