Why Am I Doing A Blog?

Please feed the fish.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Catch Up And A Confession

I've missed having the spare hours to actually write a blog.  Despite my odd, self-derogatory bit last week.  I vote we all just ignore that. 

Anyway, catching up time.
Last week was Carl's engagement party.  I did not, as threatened, go as a rainbow.  Sarah somehow found out that I was trying to wind her up, which is outrageously irritating.
The party was pretty damn good.
It would appear that you can indeed get something of a mild hangover from three Malibu and Cokes.
His fiancée is a complete babe.  I approve.  I am informed that my approval probably wasn't necessary, but it's a nice added extra, I think.
There was some major singing done.
When I say singing, we picked all the songs we used to scream at each other in senior school and proceeded to thoroughly embarrass ourselves.
Cracking night.
Forgot what I was doing and chatted up my own boyfriend.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
He made a mustache out of a napkin.
We're too cool.

Time for a confession that is totally unrelated to me getting drunk.
And everything to do with how much I hate one of the bitches in my film class.
She rarely turns up, which is completely okay as far as I'm concerned, and when she turned up for the second half of our mock test without a pen, I got a bit pissed off at her.
Pretending to be kind and knowing that she was never going to write much and would instead sit there chatting to the other bitches all lesson, I lent her my pen.
The pen that whenever you press down on the nib, it unclicks itself.
Oh, the hilarity.
After about a half hour of silence, she tried to write a few words.
It kept unclicking.
So fucking funny it hurt.
She threw a tantrum.
Later in the lesson, my friend Lauren turned up, who is one of the only decent people in the ENTIRE class.  I therefore forgive her for being a bit shit at the whole punctuality thing.
Yes, Queen of Nerds, I know.
She noticed too how the cow was making a fuss.
I found her later and told her what I had done with the pen.
I think she loves me a little bit more now.
I certainly love me a little bit more now.
I feel SO much better about film.
Plus, a week on Monday I NEVER EVER HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER LESSON OF FILM EVER EVER AGAIN.
Sweet relief.

Off I toddle.  Love you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment